jTransfo 0.7 has been released.
This release is the result of some features which were useful for a real world integration for Flemish Government.
The following features were added:
- List type converters should be able to reuse existing lists on target fields. This is important for Hibernate integration. This is done by default but can be switched off.
- Do not require an actual field on the domain object, accessors should be enough.
- Allow polymorphism on transfer object.
- Add option on ListTypeConverter whether null should be kept or converted to empty list.
- Add convertList() which converts a list of objects.
- Allow sorting in ListTypeConverter.
You can view the full list of issues on github.