We have released versions 1.1 to 1.4 in a few days. It is not recommended to use versions 1.1 to 1.3 as these contained a few bugs which were solved in 1.4. The changes since 1.0 include:
- AutomaticListTypeConverter which was introduced in 1.0 had some shortcomings compared with the old ListTypeConverter. It was for example not possible to define properties like “sorted”. This is now fixed. To allow the users to configure these properties, the AutomaticListTypeConverter is no longer automatically added. Some edge cases which existed in the converter have also been fixed (specifically a ClassCastException in TypeVariableImpl).
- There is a new ReadOnlyDomainAutomaticListTypeConverter which always works. This can be applied both to single types and list types.
- Continuing to do things more automatic, there is now a AutomaticStringEnumTypeConverter. This automatically converts between any enum and a string which contains the name() of the instance.
- Tags would get lost when converting from domain object to to. This is fixed.
- MapOnly now also allows you to define the field and path so it is no longer needed to add a MappedBy annotation which is only needed to specify the path and field. This also makes it possible to map to different fields in the domain object based on the tag.
Version 1.4 is available in maven central.