It seems I have not done a good job announcing new jTransfo versions. I will try to do better.
Apart from the improvements mentioned below, the documentation has also been improved. All is included in the jtransfo javadoc.
- Fixed a regression introduced in 2.4.
- Make sure getters don’t require get, so just fieldName() will also work, not requiring getFieldName().
- Support @PreConvert/@PostConvert annotations on beans to trigger custom (conversion) logic before or after jTransfo conversion.
- Support package private/protected/private setters. For the domain objects the behaviour is now more Hibernate-like.
- Upgrade checkstyle to 8.4.
- Upgrade jUnit to 5.0.2.
- Add JPMS automatic module name for java9.
- Add “!tag” notation to allow conversion when a tag is not present is MapOnly.